Awesome: Hitchhiker RBTA!!

jgoal55

Market
Reaction score
So a couple of months ago I noticed had this tiny nem growing on a zoo rock that I have. When I first saw it I was going to squirt it really good with Aiptasia X because I thought it was a majano.

By the time I got around to buying the stuff two weeks later, I took another look at it and realized that it had a red tint to it. I hadnt seen a majano with a red tint so i decided to leave thinking that if it was a majano it would spread and I could have even more fun with my Aiptasia X.
zoanthid
Another couple of weeks and it gets a brighter red so now I think to myself, how cool would it be if this was a RBTA. But it had no bubble tips at all so I thought no way. I was thinking for sure that this was some nuisance nem that just looked pretty and I could find what the heck it was. Just in case though, I left it. Playing with fire I know.

Well now, about 2 months have gone by and the nem has gotten pretty big (about half dollar size from dime sized) and today I finally noticed cute little tiny bubble tips. Now I am pretty convinced its RBTA. Which is awesome because I have been wanting one forever. Especially a free one on a $25 rock!!

Im leaving for a week tomorrow but Ill be sure to post pics when i get back. Sorry for the tease.

haha, no picture yet guys sorry....however youd probably like to know that I no longer thing it's a RBTA. It's gotten bigger, there's 2 of them, similar in size, and now it just looks like a majano but red......ive never seen a red majano???????

I have seen Majano's in every color. Some look incredible. Too bad they will kill anything else and reproduce so quickly.

Check this one out. Awesome.

majano.jpg
alt="" />

Tyler

Back