bad day :(

qasimja

Market
Reaction score
i was sitting at my desk and i heard a loud pop turned around and my 29G biocube had a giant crack from the top the bottom i have no idea how it happened had to hurry and get everything out and into a 20G long i had empty in the garage luckily i was here when it happened and only about 2 gallons or so or water spilled out before i was able to get everything moved over

Whoa. That's a bad day indeed. Thankfully you were home. Any idea how that could have happened? Did a rock fall or something like that? I've never heard any issues with Biocube and they're so common.

Whoa. That's a bad day indeed. Thankfully you were home. Any idea how that could have happened? Did a rock fall or something like that? I've never heard any issues with Biocube and they're so common.
nah my entire rock structure never moved it just seems to have busted very weird

i was sitting at my desk and i heard a loud pop turned around and my 29G biocube had a giant crack from the top the bottom i have no idea how it happened had to hurry and get everything out and into a 20G long i had empty in the garage luckily i was here when it happened and only about 2 gallons or so or water spilled out before i was able to get everything moved over
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I’m certainly glad you were right there when it happened! Is it still under warranty?

That is weird to have popped like that. I guess anything can happen but it sounds like a stress fracture and being a 29 there wouldn't be a lot of pressure for the panels themselves.

Without an impact check the stand for level. Maybe something shifted with it or the floor. Hate to see you put another tank on the same stand in the same spot and lose it when you're not home. So glad you were there to not only save the lives in it but to contain the potentially huge mess.

That is weird to have popped like that. I guess anything can happen but it sounds like a stress fracture and being a 29 there wouldn't be a lot of pressure for the panels themselves.

Without an impact check the stand for level. Maybe something shifted with it or the floor. Hate to see you put another tank on the same stand in the same spot and lose it when you're not home. So glad you were there to not only save the lives in it but to contain the potentially huge mess.
yea i did check the stand and it was still perfectly level from when i first set it up so i put temporarily put the 20g long back on top of the 29g biocube stand this is a real head scratcher lol

Back