Barbara - Software you wanted

roundman

Market
Reaction score
Teh reefcon 2000 software is good for keeping up with everything you do or buy for your tank

a>

I use that software and its so easy to use. love it. Everything is organized and I can keep track of how much is invested in this hobby...:eek:

Where can one find these "X-10" units that apparently plug in. And how do the probes plug in as well? I have a spare laptop sitting next to the tank, but didn't know it could do anything useful.

au01st;305527 wrote: I have a spare laptop sitting next to the tank, but didn't know it could do anything useful.

Pssssst... you don't know it, but your clownfish are playing games on that thing when you're not home.

Nah, it's running the webcam and I can see them.

It's actually over there because I'm resourceful and didn't want to pay for a stand alone printer when I had a spare computer and printer sitting around. Hooked them up, went wireless, and got the same effect as a stand alone printer. It just happens that it sits on an end table next to the tank, and was a nice spot to hook up the webcam so I can keep an eye on my fish.

Thanks Rawn! I've downloaded and it looks like it will work for me just fine.

Thanks for the find!

Bob

au01st;305527 wrote: Where can one find these "X-10" units that apparently plug in. And how do the probes plug in as well? I have a spare laptop sitting next to the tank, but didn't know it could do anything useful.

Ebay or
a>

What do scantily clad women have to do with selling all that stuff? Not that I'm complaining!! :)

So which modules are the correct ones? Navigating that site is hurting my head with all the blinking. Besides, I think they're cheaper on eBay.

Back