Beginner Corals available?

midas

Market
Reaction score
Our tank has been running for 3 months, and we would like to add some easy-to-grow items. If anyone has Green Star Polyps, Yellow Polyps or other beginner corals - we would like to buy or trade for some.

We have a stock 29g biocube (and just purchased a 2nd one for my son) Currently have a small xenia colony, some button polyps and a few zoa colonies - all doing well. Our tank doesn't offer much to trade yet, but we live close to a LFS and would be happy to pick something up for you. Thanks! Danny, Austin

If you are coming to the poker game on the 10th, I can bring you a frag of green star polyps.

If you want to make the trek out to Marietta, I have some Kenya Tree (a ton of different sizes) and neon green star polyps that are yours for free!

LMK

Bob

Ditto as Bob. Except no kenya tree! I've got some yellow polyps, GSP, and xenia available.

I have some xenia, kennya tree, yellow star, and green star. feel free to PM me.

Jason

Wow, I greatly appreciate the responses. I will send out a PM to contact you. Thanks again; Danny, Austin

Back