BEST ATO system.

23cnhit

Market
Reaction score
What are the opinions for the best Water Automatic Top of system? Which ones are the best?

I use the jbj ato and it has worked flawlessly. I set one switch for the water level and the second switch as a safety to prevent overflow. It also has another backup saftey that will only run it for 3 mins before shutting off. The time is adjustable and by using a smaller or larger maxijet to pump the water you can control the amount of water coming in to the sump.

I personally have used tunze, jbj and smart ato in the past and I personally like smart ATO the best.
I travel much and having blue (norm) red (not working) light indicator with sound for water level is very helpful. So far never had any issues of it being stuck either,!!!

33wqmuv.png
alt="" />

[ame]https://youtu.be/zosTB12L_EU[/ame]

Your welcome

It doesn't turn on that long in a sump.

My opinion and experience from having hundreds of aquariums running ATOs out on the field. The following are ATOs that I have personally used. Any other brands I do not have an opinion on as I have not tried them out.

<u>BEST</u>

- Tunze Osmolator
- Pacific Sun Sentry ATO
- AutoAqua Smart Micro ATO

<u>Good

</u>- JBJ ATO
- Hydor Smart Level

<u>Horrible

</u>- IM Titanium Hydrofill

At Premier the majority of our service aquariums running ATOs are using the AutoAqua Smart Micro. But we are swapping a lot of the systems over to the Pacific Sun Sentry ATOs now that they are finally available in to USA.

For the price: autotopoff.com
For redundancy and safety: Tunze.
For safety and yet simplynes: smart micro ATO.
I've heard good reviews about the avast, I just never have used it.

Ive always used the tunze oamolator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tunze on my 125g has been working great for over a year. Smart ATO on my fusion 20 due to space and also has worked great.

Back