Best ca reactor today

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
If money wasn't an issue..
What is the best... Ca reactor being made?
Build quality
Set and forget
All that

I had a mrc 2 chamber in the past and was happy

This will be used with an aquarium plants regulator

Small 80g sps display

Thanks

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Reef Octopus. I have the CR5000 Dual Chamber Reactor and I've been using it for years. It's great. They make smaller units as well.

I've seen many options, from material used to craftsmanship you can decide which way to go, from the fanciest to the useful and from pvc to acrylic and some of plastic, I haven't use mine yet but hope it will last, GEO has a new line of reactors and will make a custom one for you to meet you needs, I've had one in the past, and I can tell you, those guys are doing better and making some improvement.

On a side note, can't stop surprising me to remember your former tank, the growth you have on it and the color on coral you've achieved, kinda makes me feel funny, but I've seen now you're trying and testing new equipment and new ways to success, keep reefing B, hope to see your happy tank again very soon.

I have reef octopus dual d140. So far loves it much better than korallin

I think it's a matter of preference. I had a GEO that was very nice. I'd go with them if I went to a CA RX.

If money was no object then I'd have gone automatic dosing pumps. My MRC dual chamber nano was fine but under 100 gallons I don't think a reactor is necessary.

Back