Best LFS with a big Live rock selection

scarson61

Supporting
Reaction score
Was looking to add a couple pieces of liverock to my tank and wondered what LFS might have a diverse or large selection of liverock?

For you location Premier aqautics. But a bit pricy. I would post on arc forum want to buy ......A heck of alot cheaper

If the tank is already established and has a good amount of live rock already in it, i would just get base rock

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Land and Sea Exotic Pets is just outside of Powder Springs. I've never been there, so can't attest to it's quality, but they have stellar reviews and DO currently have live rock in stock. Might be worth checking out, if it's closer to you.

I was looking for branching type and am having a tough time Finding any. My tank is established but am always looking to increase my micro biome,

I was looking for branching type and am having a tough time Finding any. My tank is established but am always looking to increase my micro biome,
if You're looking for Tonga Branch you're probably going to have to get it private party. If they're willing to sell it, I know I'm not willing to sell mine LOL

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I’ve been wanting to check out Nemo’s because I’ve heard so many people talk about them, so I should plan a road trip this weekend.

Back