best online fish store?

jwils27

Supporting
Reaction score
just wondering what you all have experienced in the past. best quality? cheapest prices? ect..

saltwaterfish.com is really good. Low prices and $20 for next day shipping.

i dont know about fish store peer say but fish store supplies i would say aquabuys.com sams the best and the prices are hard to beat

Fish store for livestock and supplies I would go with DrsFosterSmith. Best customer service out there and there return policy is the best I know of.

For supplies I love Premium Aquatics, but buy from Sam at Aquabuys often as well.

I saw a post with a DFS coupon somewhere on the site...I think the code was 'dodge' for 15%. That should help on the cost some.

Cameron;48947 wrote: Fish store for livestock and supplies I would go with DrsFosterSmith. Best customer service out there and there return policy is the best I know of.

For supplies I love Premium Aquatics, but buy from Sam at Aquabuys often as well.

For dry goods I always shop at http://www.bigalsonline.com">www.bigalsonline.com</a>

Great prices, great service, and a good selection of major name brand equipment.

For salt and stuff, you can not beat Dr. Fosters get a large group together and because they do not charge by weight shipping is CHEAP.

For fish I still like Salt Water Fish. com but that is if they EVERY have stock on everything that you want.

Best quality: Honestly, I haven't run into an online dealer that I would consider "poor" quality. I've had good experiences with liveaquaria, reefhotspot, marinedepotlive, and saltwaterfish. The only issue I ever had was some sick clowns from marinedepotlive. I called them and they gave me credit on the spot without any issues. That being said, liveaquaria has the best guarantee on their livestock, and having just ordered from there would not hesitate to do so in the future.

Cheapest prices: This one is tricky... It all depends on which fish you're looking for. Some sites are cheaper than others for certain fish and pricier for others. I find that reefhotspot has some of the best prices I've seen on a wide variety of fish. Saltwaterfish has good prices, but man they don't carry a lot of variety. Most of the fish on their list are never in stock.

Back