Best online shopping experience

oceandeep85

Market
Reaction score
Hello, all-

looking for any experiences or suggestions from members about where they purchase equipment online, or LFSs that are affordable? I'm starting a new 40 Breeder and have some equipment needs.

I have a newer eshopps skimmer rated for a 75 gal tank, a quality heater, and a hydor wavemaker

I'm looking to buy filter media, quality pumps (both return from sump and in-tank for flow), lighting, reactors.. basic equipment.

Would love to hear from the community about where folks do their equipment shopping. Thanks! :fish:

Ah your finally back :) How's your current tank doing? I usually purchase my equipment from eBay, bulk reef supply, or from this forum. If your on a budget and want led's go with the Evergrow d120's. Their around 100$, I usally just buy cheap Chinese pumps so can't really recommend any.Most lfs are going to be the same unless they are having a sale, so it's usally cheaper to buy online.

Good luck

Awesome. Thanks guys.

The old tank actually survived just fine. But with my schedule, and budget, it'd actually be cheaper, honestly, to run a bigger tank. I felt like I was battling that 10 gal nano every day. For me, it was worth it for the most part, but after a while.. you just have to surrender. Corals and fish were all fine. Gave everything but the tank, rock, sand and my black and white clown to a good home, so I'm starting over. Should be a lot more fun now that I have more space to work with, a little more money and a whole lot more experience.

Back