Best place for atl frags?

XkyleScoreX

Market
Reaction score
What stkre do you guys think has the best price and best selectikn of frags? I have a little 29g and Im ready to start adding corals. Do you think the bigger more expensive polyps are a better buy or do yiu usually go small? I like atlanta aquarium and Nemos.

MACNA is having an Expo on April 2-3 in ATL. It is a great way to see a variety of vendors at once.
See the link on the Announcements page

Nemos is solid, but buying from members is the best and cheapest.
I went to southern aquatics yesterday in marietta and my wife got a lot of great stuff for a freshwater shrimp tank. Then we went over to nemos and I got a really nice frogspawn for my first coral in the new 29 gallon tank. Nemo was really incredible as far as their selection and price and how clean their tanks were. The guys at atlanta aquarium are also super helpful. There is a place off buford highway I hadnt been to in years that we stopped by that had a lot of stuff but I wasnt that impressed by it.

I've only been a couple of times but I'm quickly becoming a big fan of Reef Shack. They have a great selection of coral and their prices are always reasonable.
Also, Pure Reef in Alpharetta has been my go to these past few years. Their staff is super knowledgable and they always have something interesting in their frag selection.

Besides club members Atlanta Aquarium and Nemos are my go to shops. Of course our frag swap next week will have plenty of variety!

I went to southern aquatics yesterday in marietta and my wife got a lot of great stuff for a freshwater shrimp tank. Then we went over to nemos and I got a really nice frogspawn for my first coral in the new 29 gallon tank. Nemo was really incredible as far as their selection and price and how clean their tanks were. The guys at atlanta aquarium are also super helpful. There is a place off buford highway I hadnt been to in years that we stopped by that had a lot of stuff but I wasnt that impressed by it.
Hello can I ask where are Buford highway there is a aquarium shop?

All of the above mentioned places are the ones. Variety is key though. One place may have less expensive sticks, or lps, or euphyllia or zoas. I suppose it comes down to what the owner values more and or their suppliers charge them. Members are always the least costly.

Back