Best Source: Custom Acrylic Shallow Reef

flyingarmy

Market
Reaction score
I am interested in having a shallow reef/frag tank built. Anyone have any good vendors that you have used or know that have quality products at a reasonable price? Thanks in advance!

Andy @ MyReefCreations can build whatever you want. Very good quality, but expect the price associated with that.

If you can convince a manufacturer to give you a price cut for two, let me know.... I'm about to the point of just having one built myself.

Hey Mark,
I was thinking of making an acrylic prop tank. I want it unbraced like the ones at cap bay and maybe an overflowing design. Andy at MRC gave me a quote on 3/4" 48x96 for $400 but I need to buy some more tools first. Though I'm sure he could cut it to size for a bit more. Maybe one of the club meetings could focus on working with acrylic. Also thanks for the light fixture it works like a charm.

ps Did you get those frag mags yet? I already have some acro's growing on the back of my tank. :thumbs:

I am looking maybe a 48X16X10 or 12. I have some spare equipment that I can use on a 48" system, stand, lights,etc. My issue right now is space! If I add another tank, my soon to be fiance' will kill me. Debating about taking down my 55GAL FOWLR and putting the prop tank there, but if I got rid of my puffer she would definitely be pissed(she loves the little guy). A canundrum I am in here!

Cali..got the frag mags but haven't mounted anything on them yet. Did get my BAF plugs and mounted some Xenia and Brown/Green Button Polyps on them for the frag meet.

Back