Best Tank Prices

sj miller guy

Market
Reaction score
I'm going to be upgrading in about a month or so and I'm looking around for good tank prices.

I'm definately buying my friend's 75gallon stand and canopy but I know I can get either a 90 or 110 with the same footprint.

I've called around to Capp. Bay, Marine Fish, Aqua Buys and Star Aquatics in Augusta and all are asking around $315 for a drilled "reef ready" tank. My local guy at the Statesboro told me he could get me a 90 gallon All Glass for $289.

Does anyone know anywhere else to look for a better price?

I've still got the 90 if you want it, sorry I've not sent pics. For some reason I forgot about it. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll see if I can't get you some pics. Just so you know. This tank has two holes drilled in the back glass for closed loop. So if you're not planning on buying an extra pump, it'd be useless to you.
Thanks,
Richard

Sounds like he is pretty interested to me. LOL :)
You might want to look into http://www.GlassCages.com">www.GlassCages.com</a> They make aquariums for a pretty good price. I have heard both good and bad things from people about them. You can check ReefCentral for lots of "reviews".
I bought my 120g at CapBay and my 50g sump at Marine Fish. I thought that I got a fair price for each.
Good luck. :)

pet showcase in hiram (if jimmy is till there) and atlantis aquariums are the cheapest ive found. was quoted $325 for a aga 125 rr at both a few months ago.

Back