Betta fish

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Is anyone into bettas? I’ve got an empty 4g tank that I’m going to setup as an easy betta tank with an AC20 hob, small heater and low light. I’m just gonna use some substrate, driftwood and some Indian almond leaves To give it that blackwater look. I might add a trio of cardinal or neon tetras too.

Does any stores in town have a decent stock of bettas? I’m not sure what kind I want yet but something a little different I think. I’ve been seeing the koi patterned ones that look very unique.

I’ve seen with a few good ones at IQuatics but there’s a chance they might have closed down. The petco in Duluth was actually getting in different varieties before Covid and have probably started to get back to it again but I haven’t checked in awhile.

Never heard of IQutics but I found their FB page. Looks like I’ll have to make it over there lol. I’m already sold by their dats, those were my favorite fish when I did freshwater

Got some food and the filled it with RODI
041BDC67-8074-4705-AA72-E5953C400908.jpeg73893209-F851-4AC3-99BD-8CD6C82B2502.jpeg

Is anyone into bettas? I’ve got an empty 4g tank that I’m going to setup as an easy betta tank with an AC20 hob, small heater and low light. I’m just gonna use some substrate, driftwood and some Indian almond leaves To give it that blackwater look. I might add a trio of cardinal or neon tetras too.

Does any stores in town have a decent stock of bettas? I’m not sure what kind I want yet but something a little different I think. I’ve been seeing the koi patterned ones that look very unique.
I have no idea what part of town you’re in but Classic City Aquarium in Athens has them

I usually get mine from Petco but if you want one from a breeder I would suggest KG Tropicals or Tuckys Bettas

Back