Betta fish

Order online if you want something super fancy. Premier gets some really nice bettas from time to time. Had some real pretty ones come through while I was working there, and I’ve seen a few the last couple times I stopped by.

Atlanta aquarium has some. But honestly what’s wrong with the big box stores? Best price and selection for them

because I’m looking for a dumbo Halfmoon but doesn’t seem like they have them. Maybe I just have to keep going back

because I’m looking for a dumbo Halfmoon but doesn’t seem like they have them. Maybe I just have to keep going back
Check the LFS’s near you before one of the Pet companies. I’m sure you could even ask them to order one for you the next time they place an order, if you’re looking for something that specific.

I bought a jumbo half moon at the PetSmart in Smyrna. Near the braves stadium. They had a good selection last time I went about a month ago.

I've seen some insanely unique and beautiful one's at Nemo's. They don't have a specific setup for Bettas but you'll occasionally find them scattered throughout their freshwater tanks. I took these back in May. Never seen a purple and orange Betta before!
1000009494.jpg
1000009495.jpg

Not sure about the specific one you want, but Nemo's definitely has some cool Betas whenever I've went! Give them a call.

I have one that looks like the picture above. If you want it, $20. Got it at nemo's about 6 months ago. But he doesn't really go with my glo fish tank. Can't see him under my glofish blue light, so I don't need him.

Back