Beyond Symbiotic

j_b_

Market
Reaction score
My Clarki Clown is beyond trusting of her anemone if you ask me...what do you think?

20150602_191834.jpg
alt="" />

The male doesn't do this at all, just the female, and she's been doing it on the regular lately.

Now that is nature at it best, crazy!
Seems to be the anemone is getting a little violated.

Very cool! I've seen a show on NAT GEO before and recall seeing this filmed in the wild.

my little perc does this every night in his rbta. crazy clowns

MYREEFCLUB0070;1036185 wrote: Now that is nature at it best, crazy!
Seems to be the anemone is getting a little violated.

In a BIG way...she's super thick and every bit of three inches long. She goes in head first (OMG this sounds terrible)</em> and then turns around inside the mouth of the nem.

Sn4k33y3z;1036189 wrote: Very cool! I've seen a show on NAT GEO before and recall seeing this filmed in the wild.

I'll see if I can get a video of her doing it.

gacolt;1036200 wrote: my little perc does this every night in his rbta. crazy clowns

Oh the wish cracks I could make with that line. Hehehe

Can't recall exactly but is that the nem you got from me or was it the clarkis...... Idk maybe I'm trippin lol

Genesis;1036219 wrote: Can't recall exactly but is that the nem you got from me or was it the clarkis...... Idk maybe I'm trippin lol

I got the clowns from you...specifically for this carpet to host. As soon as I put them in the tank, they headed straight for it and haven't left. In fact, they recently abandoned a clutch of eggs when the nem decided to move after they had spawned on an adjacent rock. They spawn regularly, but I haven't tried to keep any of them.

J.B.;1036224 wrote: I got the clowns from you...specifically for this carpet to host. As soon as I put them in the tank, they headed straight for it and haven't left. In fact, they recently abandoned a clutch of eggs when the nem decided to move after they had spawned on an adjacent rock. They spawn regularly, but I haven't tried to keep any of them.

Okay yea I remember now, well that's pretty sweet that they found them a happy home lol

Back