Black rubber hose from Ace Hardware

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is Aquarian’s safe? Purchased to use with UV because the clear tubing was growing algae inside from refugium lighting.
Thanks. 79A12DF5-24D7-44FD-9D5C-03AF8B35706B.jpeg

I have black tubing if you’d like some. I have close to 8-9 feet probably but it may not be the correct diameter, can’t remember the size. It fits on my submersible pumps and reactor on my tanks.

I'm with Dave on this one. Absolutely do not use that radiator hose. It will leach ugly stuff into your tank. If it stands up to antifreeze, you can only imagine what chemicals are in it. Hope you're feeling much better! :)

I'm with Dave on this one. Absolutely do not use that radiator hose. It will leach ugly stuff into your tank. If it stands up to antifreeze, you can only imagine what chemicals are in it. Hope you're feeling much better! :)
Thank you. I believe he took it back. I’m feeling not so great but thanks for your thoughts and prayers. This surgery has been much more painful than I ever anticipated Evidently it was technically difficult but I’ll live. Good thing I have an awesome husband who helps me with everything

Glad you are doing better! Hope recovery is smooth and quick and as painless as possible! Your husband is great! And agree with Dave, use the cover method :)

Back