black scrub pad from HD

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
so i have this black scrub pad from HD that i was going to use to clean cement floors with and never did. ... any reason I can't cut it up and use it for aquarium scrub pad? theres no detergent or anything on it. It reminds me of that stuff we use to mod skimmers with ..(mesh wheel)

b

It might be too abrasive and scratch your glass (definitely do NOT use anything other than a white pad on acrylic).

The colour of the pad usually indicates its abrasiveness. Green and blue ones are OK for glass.

Here's a 3M chart. Black is the most abrasive. I wouldn't use it on the glass.

a>

The colour of the pad usually indicates its abrasiveness. Green and blue ones are OK for glass.

Here's a 3M chart. Black is the most abrasive. I wouldn't use it on the glass.

http://www.xlnorth.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/3m-pad-chart.pdf">http://www.xlnorth.com/wp/wp-content...-pad-chart.pdf</a>[/QUOTE]

In valuable information, Thanks Jenn.

Only problem is that it's "color" not "colour"

Canadians, eh!

I'm American too. I still know how to spell properly as well.

:D

Sewer Urchin;1039999 wrote: In valuable information, Thanks Jenn.

Only problem is that it's "color" not "colour"

Canadians, eh!

invaluable is one word btw.

whether it is the old english or not doesnt make a crap. omg i cant believe the nitpicking.

like arguing grey vs gray

this jerry springer crap is pissing me off.

didn't know moderators were this "catty"

Russ-IV;1040013 wrote: invaluable is one word btw.

whether it is the old english or not doesnt make a crap. omg i cant believe the nitpicking.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg
alt="" />

They just forgot the [/sarcasm], Russ...Ben is just playing around

J.B.;1040017 wrote:
954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg
alt="" />

They just forgot the [/sarcasm], Russ...Ben is just playing around

lol ok.

looked like a troll from my end! i was like "wtf"

pic is exactly how i thought

Russ, I am not catty, nor am I vindictive.

I haven't got a chance to meet you yet and for the most part you sound like a very intelligent person.

I do tend to joke with people that I consider my friends and the more stressed out I am... the more I try to find the humor in the little stuff. I do this because laughter is the best medicine. I also do it because, for the most part, I am alone. I have found that my family is growing smaller everyday and honesty that sucks big time. I am a member here because I feel a shared connection to many members and mostly we are really cool people.

Sorry, sometimes I forget that I have the Mod badge by my name as well.

I've been joking with Jenn about her Canadian heritage for maybe 4 or 5 years as she mocks my "flatlander" aka Vermont heritage for about ( aboot) as long. But I guess I should keep to Facebook for that. Also, if you had ever met Jenn YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU PISSED HER OFF. Lord knows that I do not want that to ever, and I mean ever to happen.

For the record my grandmother was Canadian so most of my digs I learned from her.

Thanks JB for getting my back
;-)

Either way Ben, you are both Yankees. :). Since I am from West of the Mississippi I doesn't matter that I grew up 14 miles from Canada I will never be a Yankee. :) eh???

Sewer Urchin;1040053 wrote: Russ, I am not catty, nor am I vindictive.

I haven't got a chance to meet you yet and for the most part you sound like a very intelligent person.

I do tend to joke with people that I consider my friends and the more stressed out I am... the more I try to find the humor in the little stuff. I do this because laughter is the best medicine. I also do it because, for the most part, I am alone. I have found that my family is growing smaller everyday and honesty that sucks big time. I am a member here because I feel a shared connection to many members and mostly we are really cool people.

Sorry, sometimes I forget that I have the Mod badge by my name as well.

I've been joking with Jenn about her Canadian heritage for maybe 4 or 5 years as she mocks my "flatlander" aka Vermont heritage for about ( aboot) as long. But I guess I should keep to Facebook for that. Also, if you had ever met Jenn YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU PISSED HER OFF. Lord knows that I do not want that to ever, and I mean ever to happen.

For the record my grandmother was Canadian so most of my digs I learned from her.

Thanks JB for getting my back
;-)

one-of-those-days-demotivational-poster-1247625437.jpg
alt="" />

Oh, and I bet Jenn puts vinegar on he "Chips" (which are called fries in the real world". :)

Back