Bleached?

lorenk

Market
Reaction score
I got these on some rocks from someone in the club. They are pretty cool but I figure they must be bleached and will start to color up more. I kind of like them the way they are. The bodies are transluscent, the mouths are typical PE green slits and the skirts are white with a green tint.

So do you think they are bleached? They going to color up with some lighting? I've got them under t5s now. i might keep them in a lower light area of the tank and see if they'll stay like they are but I don't want them to die either.

img1031dm6.jpg
alt="" />

And yes...that's a bristleworm. Those rocks have lots of them. And hair algae but my crabs and turbos have done a good job on that and will hopefully finish the job.

Wow I have never seen bleached Zoa's... I would have put my money on then being kept from light for a long time and lost pigment... Who knowns??? Weird... but they do look cool...

Can't see the picture(s). You must have linked rather than dragged/dropped and my filter's got it blocked.

*grumble*

Look like bleached RPE's (Red People Eaters). Yea I know I do not name them. :( The green mouth is the clue.

Mark (flying army) has/had some bleached mushrooms in his tank. Never saw anything like them. Kind of pretty.

Back