Blonde Naso Tang---food

mike17kb

Market
Reaction score
Ok, so my blonde naso eats seaweed like crazy, but so far (3 weeks) nothing else. Is this healthy for him? What are some ways I can try to get him to eat some food. I heavy feed my tank with multiple frozen foods from the variety pack and also the spectrum pellets.

and when you say soak it in garlic? are you referring to truthfully soaking the food in garlic? sorry, want to make sure before I do something stupid. :doh:

Mike
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

i wouldnt worry about it... my blonde does the same thing... only eats seaweed... i would however alternate the seaweed from red, green to brown... and soaking the seaweed in garlic and other foods also helps in getting him to eat other foods,,,, also try algae from your sump... mines goes crazy for it..

Yah a lot of nasos are strictly vegan. As for garlic, go for the fresh stuff if possible the salicylic acid that is released by garlic breaks down quickly. It's still useful as a flavor enhancer, but from my understanding the bottled stuff doesn't have the same health benefits as freshly crushed.

Back