Blue Coralline

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever seen blue Coralline? Its encrusted and definitely not a sponge.

IMAG9852.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I've got it all over on a big (20 lb) rock. I'll try to remember to post a pic in AM when lights are on.

It does come in many different colors, white, red, lavender. One of the books I have mentioned that the color may indicate the depth at which the rock has harvested.

Sewer Urchin;1026078 wrote: It does come in many different colors, white, red, lavender. One of the books I have mentioned that the color may indicate the depth at which the rock has harvested.

Thanks Ben! It's hard to find any information on the blue spectrum.

I know what you mean, I kinda like some of the plating and branching varieties. I've been meaning to add some to the tank someday but there is always to much to do first.

Sewer Urchin;1026093 wrote: I know what you mean, I kinda like some of the plating and branching varieties. I've been meaning to add some to the tank someday but there is always to much to do first.

It never ends! If you want some I have extra live rock with blue.

There are a TON of really good looking varieties. But, most of them don't like our aquarium lighting, so you end up with mostly the pink/purple stuff.

The best coloured rock I ever had was back in the day when I ran Iwasaki 6500k lamps. I had green, orange, blue, yellow, pink... it was awesome.

Back