Blue tuxedo urchin

reefstinger

Market
Reaction score
well 2 days ago i got a tuxedo urching , accclimated hin in bag and drip method. hes not looking good.e actually arrived fed ex and the bag was stinky and clouded. he is like a rock. Is this normal or was it DOA?? still looks the same . I can barely see ths bristles.

i would think it was a doa. can you see his tube feet moving? if not then definitely doa

Picoreefguy;945200 wrote: i would think it was a doa. can you see his tube feet moving? if not then definitely doa
yep guys its DEAD on arrival!! no feet moving . I can only imagine how it was throwed around by UPS for 18 hrs in shipping!! these folks could care less if the outside box iss MARKED live Fish:mad2: BYW it was not shipped FED EX , it came UPS , the folks know for throwing Electronics over a 6 ft fence

I'd like no if the company's are good about refund on doa.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Drs foster&smith (liveaquaria.com) are good about refunds on DOA.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

We won't buy fish online because of that. We dont want to pay $100 for a fish and $35-40 shipping just for it to show up dead.

DestineyFoster;945554 wrote: We won't buy fish online because of that. We dont want to pay $100 for a fish and $35-40 shipping just for it to show up dead.

Yep so true Destiney

We got to Corner Cove Corals and they will let you customize a list and they go pick out your fish and cuc. They go about once a month. Great prices, too. I am trying to decide if I want to get a tuxedo urchin for our tank or not. Lol

Back