Borbonius Anthias order online?

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I've never ordered fish online. I found them online with price that is too low to pass up. I really want a pair... What do you think? good idea or bad idea? They have 14 days guarantee.

I have never bought livestock online no matter what the cost, I might just be me but I like to see my stock, make sure their eating, looking healthy, I'm sure they is a lot of people that have success stories but sorry to say I wont be one.
just my opinion.

I brought from nyaquatic three times and have no issues with the purchases.

I've ordered fish online before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I prefer local so I can see the fish, but for something special do it. 14 day guarantee!

I don't think I should give my opinion on ordering online... lol

But I well say make sure you know what the "Guarantee" actually means. Most online livestock sources will give you a credit if something happens to the fish. Not a return on your credit card. So it keeps the money with them and forces you to reorder something to use the credit. Also lots of time you have to pay the shipping again yourself to get the replacement.

Just my .02 cents.

aXio;1063646 wrote: I don't think I should give my opinion on ordering online... lol

But I well say make sure you know what the "Guarantee" actually means. Most online livestock sources will give you a credit if something happens to the fish. Not a return on your credit card. So it keeps the money with them and forces you to reorder something to use the credit. Also lots of time you have to pay the shipping again yourself to get the replacement.

Just my .02 cents.

Agreed. Something like these deepwater anthias I would be sure to ask LOTS of questions about QT, feedings, etc. Swim bladder damage can yield a fish dead after the "guarantee" period.

aXio;1063646 wrote: I don't think I should give my opinion on ordering online... lol

Just my .02 cents.

Yup, exactly how they all work!
It's just another $Ching$$Ching$

I love these Anthias but have never seen them in an Acro tank where they kept their beautiful coloring. I don't know if it's diet or the higher lighting than their native deep water environment. Something always seems to bleach them out.

Back