Bought a new house, now what??

typemismatch

Market
Reaction score
:eek:

First question, how do I move my 75G? Do any LFS's have a moving service? Not sure anything like that exists so thought I'd ask.

Next question - is now the time to get a bigger tank :D ??

Thanks!

We offer a full range of services. You will want to call on Monday and asked for one of the service managers... John or Rusty. Fully insured on everything from your tank to anything in your new or old home. But if you can find some trust worthy guys on ARC and feed them some pizza and booze... probably will be a lot cheaper!

Store# - (770) 321-8404
Now is definitely the best time to get a new tank =)

typemismatch;1089295 wrote: :eek:

First question, how do I move my 75G? Do any LFS's have a moving service? Not sure anything like that exists so thought I'd ask.

Next question - is now the time to get a bigger tank :D ??

Thanks!

New house; means new (larger, I mean Huge); tank shopping spree now on. How could you not win a conversation about a larger aquarium going into the new home. I say tear down one of the walls in the new home and make it nothing but glass, an aquarium to replace the once wall that was there.

Can you remember the show with "Tim, the toolman"? I believe his philosophy should be used when it comes to upgrades on reef stuff. Here's Tim's new upgraded "Bathroom" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnguL3DwPaM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnguL3DwPaM</a>

Wannabee

@Wannabee - that's exactly what I was thinking :D - I mean I bought her a house so I get a new tank ;) But seriously, I'm going to ask around about having one built into the house ....

typemismatch;1089306 wrote: @Wannabee - that's exactly what I was thinking :D - I mean I bought her a house so I get a new tank ;) But seriously, I'm going to ask around about having one built into the house ....

Don't forget to add in the Sump Room! A house without a Sump Room installed in just a house, but a house with an attached Sump Room; the sky is the limit with upgrade options down the road. Just my 1/2 cents .....

Wannabee

1. Pick a room you don't need to walk through (much)... ideally on slab or basement floor.

2. Wall it in with glass or acrylic plate & seal all joins.

3. Run hose to RODI rig, and fill. ;-)

Congrats and definitely go with a big enough tank that you can keep up the maintenance on for years.

Back