Bought a Tile Saw, frag'n away!

flyingarmy

Market
Reaction score
Just picked up a Briccolina Tile Saw off Craigslist for $50. Now it's time to cut up some of the colonies that I have been picking up from SWC! Wish me luck on not cutting off any digits and not messing up any corals! Keep an eye for a thread on a some beautiful frags of a gorgeous "Green Lantern" encrusting Montipora!!!!

Mark it's Bas#%@* number two. Since I convinced you to buy that encrusting Monti, can I least get you too save me a frag of that thing? Thx, Man.... and by the way don't you need more big colonies?

I am serious about wanting to buy a frag of that thing. It's awesome!!!

Thx, Man

Dude... word of advice .. the wet saw makes a mess! I watched Budsreef frag some corals using the saw and it throws off a ton of water spray. If I were you I'd wear a face shield and cover up! Good luck and oh yeah...dibs.
BZ

I want one of those finger frags. I hear they grow in the sand real well. LOL

Remember me ol'buddy

Barbara;177856 wrote: Soooo, if I bring </em>you a frag of something, will you frag a coral for me? I've got a chalice growing on a really hard, dense rock with some zoas. I need the zoas fragged off, and the chalice fragged too.

Sure Barbara....all it will cost is a frag..and calling 911 when I lose a finger!

i watched borneman and calfo frag at washington, dc macna with a tile saw. they wore aprons (or was that a trashbag), gloves and glasses. something to do outside for sure. think safety first. frag safe.

etoh

Back