Bpc flamethrower for sale

declanisadog

Market
Reaction score
Just thought if share in case any one is in the market...

a>

saw it the other day. That is a nice piece!

It grows SLOW though. I am still waiting on ours to sprout another eye and it has been 4-6 months I think :eek:P

Yea, if I hadn't already blown the majority of my tax return, I would totally jump on it. It is a really nice frag. Has a bunch of blue in it

1mbrews8;947094 wrote: saw it the other day. That is a nice piece!

It grows SLOW though. I am still waiting on ours to sprout another eye and it has been 4-6 months I think :eek:P
It has the second eye now and is spreading pretty fast on the frag plug. I will post a pic soon.

gregoryleonard;947108 wrote: It has the second eye now and is spreading pretty fast on the frag plug. I will post a pic soon.

That's awesome! I've wanted this piece for a few years, and the stars just never seem to align for me. If i have the cash to blow, i can't find one. If one's available, I have something come up, and i can't spend the money.

Mine have recently taken off, really becoming a favorite of mine!

I fell so left out because I don't have one lol. What's the growth rate on these like how long would it take to cover a frag plug? I'm guessing around a year?

JC_k;947163 wrote: I fell so left out because I don't have one lol. What's the growth rate on these like how long would it take to cover a frag plug? I'm guessing around a year?

They're like those pricey rainbow chalices you asked about on Instagram. These almost grow slower though

There are others that are pretty and might resemble the BPC Flamethrower, but if you see them side by side, there is a deff diff.

Actual BPC is very hard to find and you will pay for it lol ; 0)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back