Breaking Loc Line?

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
I ordered some 3/4" loc line for my daughters tank build. Each strand that was sent to me is 8" long. I need to break it down to about 2 or 3." I havent tried to break them yet, but they look difficult to break down. I saw they sell special loc line pliers. Does anyone know how to split these things.

Thanks,
Chris

I've got the pliers for the 1/2" but they don't take them apart they just put them together. I used two sets of regular pliers with a towel wrapped around the pieces and forced the pliers against each other.

You big pansy! And you call yourself a mechanic?????

Breaking them apart is easy, trying to put them back together is the tougher part. Just place both your thumbs where you want to seperate them and then pull both sides down until pops off.

I think on the fine print on the loc line pieces it states "If you are unable to take our product apart, buy a beret and move to france." lol j/p

Lol, I'm just playing with ya. I thought the same thing before I bought em but then I tried it out without the tool.

I want to respond to this so bad but I know Chris will punch his drill through my tanks on purpose so I am reserving the right to post on this thread AFTER my tanks get drilled.

chrisjet;74611 wrote: ill try that thanks bigd. Now i have to go find my barbie collection :(

please tell me you're not pulling arms and legs off of Barbies to work up to LocLines?

I have some Pop-Oids you could practic on instead.

:D

2209853POP063M.jpg
alt="" />

Back