breeding sexy shrimp

picoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
i stumbled upon this write up about breeding sexy shrimp and enjoyed it so i thought i would share.

a>

If you can do it let me know. My wife loves them. __________ <--- insert joke here

it would be awesome, but i dont have the time or patience for it.

Very cool write and that kreisel design is nice I may have to steal it ( if I can ever get some of my other projects finished).

I know I'm not going to do it but that voice in the back of my head ( the same one that said setting up a reef tank should be easy) keeps saying it's only 6 weeks and look at all the cool shrimp you will have you could sell them and make and make bank...yeah right ;-)

Sewer Urchin;942331 wrote: Very cool write and that kreisel design is nice I may have to steal it ( if I can ever get some of my other projects finished).

you shouldnt even be thinking about any other projects with as many half finished things you have sitting in your basement as you do lol

Sewer Urchin;942331 wrote: I know I'm not going to do it but that voice in the back of my head ( the same one that said setting up a reef tank should be easy) keeps saying it's only 6 weeks and look at all the cool shrimp you will have you could sell them and make and make bank...yeah right ;-)

if by bank you mean about 1/10th the money you put in then you would be correct lol

if by bank you mean about 1/10th the money you put in then you would be correct lol

I know how to make a small fortune with aquaculture...

Start off with a large one!

Things that make me go "hmmmm". I'm saving this book mark future projects. Great link thanks for sharing

np. i wonder if any of our local clown breeders would take this on? it would probably be easier for them since they are set up to culture live foods and probably have a spare tank or two lying around to make a kerisel out of.

Back