Broke Budget Reef veteran outreach project. (Delete if not allow)

Broke_Budget_Reef

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I want to share a GoFundMe that we have started to raise money for our veteran outreach project.

We aim to provide a complete small aquarium system to veterans for them to set up and use to manage PTSD and other mental health issues.

Money given to this campaign will directly go to funding the equipment that is not being donated by companies.

If you know anyone or any companies that might be willing to assist as well please let us know! The more help we get the more tanks we can provide, in turn helping more veterans.

Thank you,

Paul Cuprowski
Owner and Army Veteran

Hey there! I'm working on a project to help veterans find peace and healing through aquariums, which can be a powerful tool for those dealing with PTSD. Every donation, no matter the amount, makes a significant difference in providing a complete setup for veterans to start this calming hobby. If you could take a moment to donate or share the link below, it would mean the world to those in need. Thank you!

Attachments

• 3b52b64c730df71fefde1d197133206b_0.jpeg
    3b52b64c730df71fefde1d197133206b_0.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 9
I would consider starting “coral selling donation” booth at each swap. Corals can be donated from members/ club and purchased by attendees. We did something similar with an apartment fire. Great opportunity to meet people and would be for a good cause.

This hobby may give people ptsd. Jokes aside, it would be a good idea for some to be able to utilize their time in a constructive/rewarding manner.

Back