BRS Laughable Memorial Day Sale

What you don't want 30% off on such great clearance items like BRS hoodies or hats?

BRS recently had a customer appreciation event where Ecotech Radions were on sale, which was very rare. i remember when G5 first came out, there was no sale even on Black Friday. Once the event was over, G6 was released. give me a freaking break!!!

G5 XR30 is "on sale" now for 949.99 --> 807.45
G5 to G6 XR30 upgrade kit is $399.99
Total ->$1207.44 plus the extra hassle

G6 XR30 is $949.99

I agree but that's typical when a company gets bought out. Some folks just shoveled out a lot of money and now they only care about profits. Things will probably get a whole lot worse than better anytime soon. This was not a good deal for BRS customers. I'm surprised Ryan went through with the deal.

I agree but that's typical when a company gets bought out. Some folks just shoveled out a lot of money and now they only care about profits. Things will probably get a whole lot worse than better anytime soon. This was not a good deal for BRS customers. I'm surprised Ryan went through with the deal.
I think this case could go a few different ways. Yes BRS was bought out by the lovely greedy bankers buying up everything but they also bought out all their major competition. I think marinedepot was definitely their only serious competition. I know there are a few others but they were the big one.

Happy for Ryan and his partner. It's been need to see them grow the way they have, they entered business around the same time I started in the hobby. As a business owner myself I hope to have that kind of success someday. It just sucks to all of these mergers at such a frantic pace killing competition.

0% APR on financing is nothing to turn your nose too though, if you wanted to finance something big and don't have to pay the interest you could save hundreds because of that sale. How they are doing 0% APR with affirm I don't know, they must be in on the sale?

0% APR on financing is nothing to turn your nose too though, if you wanted to finance something big and don't have to pay the interest you could save hundreds because of that sale. How they are doing 0% APR with affirm I don't know, they must be in on the sale?
I question the wisdom of financing a hobby, 0% or not.

Back