BTA splitting?

nova65chic

Market
Reaction score
I have never had this happen before so I figured I better ask. On opposite sides of the mouth it is cutting in a little. Is the is first signs of a split? The white stuff on it is sand, just so you know :) Thanks!!

l_35183d455425a0e636dd4dd696e8e353.jpg
alt="" />

l_af255ce933206552c0404217618e3041.jpg
alt="" />

So my GBTA has been in hiding for about 2-3 weeks now and I decided to send out a search party. I found it towards the back of the tank, where it cant be seen from the front, and I wonder if it is getting enough light. Or if it has split and is just hanging out back there. Or is it pissed off at my clowns for hosting in it, but not feeding it. lol Should I move it or leave it? It looks smaller to me, like it has split, or I just cant see the other part of it because it is hiding in the rock work... Here is a pic, any ideas welcome! Thanks!

l_48abdfe2c5734a3122b43137415a2c13.jpg
alt="" />

It wasnt tiny, maybe medium sized. I will leave it alone, maybe it just needed a vacation or something :) maybe it will come out of hiding again one day :)

yeah it seemed like the mouth was moving a little to one side, then it started pinching more so on that one side, then it went into hiding >< now i dont know what it is doing behind all the rock work lol guess time will tell :)

Back