BTA staying put

kingnem

Reaction score
does anyone know any fullproof methods of getting anemones to stay put im not trying to control its placement ive had them in the past but none have moved around as much as this one its on week 2 of continous movement
i just wamt it to stay put
all parameters are in check tank has been up for quite some time just reporpused it to a nano anemone "farm"

As far as I know...there is no way. They will move until they find their "spot". Generally that means a combination of current, light and food source. Fortunately for me, mine only moved about 2 inches for it's original spot and has stayed in the same place ever since. Most will wonder though and there's nothing you can do about it.

Nothing you can do. Just block off any spots you absolutely don't want it and hope for the best.

They're pretty simple creatures...

Considering it's a nano it has already checked all the spots probably and not found anything to its liking. I don't think there are enough details here. As it could be moving around looking for more flow, light, or a safe place to anchor down... Could also be your parameters are not to its liking. Most nanos don't have sufficient flow by default, so that's my first guess.

Back