BTA

Sbear123

Market
Reaction score
It seems like my anenome seems a little on the white side. Any thoughts? Picture below....
c3bb91d8f6d71248b75a196508726e96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do you feed it ? If it’s eating well, I wouldn’t worry about it.

What kind of light do you have on it? It does look a little pale but like @myaquariumpro said, if it's eating, it should be alright. How long have you had it?

It has been hiding in between a rock for 2 weeks now. I have not been able to feed it and has had no light. This is the first day it decided to come out...I fed it today though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I never feed any of my BTAs directly. They may catch some when I feed the fish but thats it. Hard to say what that one needs but i would guess it is a problem with lighting and flow

I don't feed mine anymoreView attachment 19788. It was very small when I got it, it turned almost white and split right away, and both stayed that way for many months. Once I quit irritating them with small pieces of shrimp they finally got comfortable and colored up beautifully and began growing.
This coincided with adding T5's to supplement my Radions LEDs, but I think they just needed a more mature tank. They do not need direct feeding.

I don't feed mine anymoreView attachment 19788. It was very small when I got it, it turned almost white and split right away, and both stayed that way for many months. Once I quit irritating them with small pieces of shrimp they finally got comfortable and colored up beautifully and began growing.
And absolutely beautiful to see in person!!

I don’t have an anemone. I think they are gorgeous but not sure when or if I will ever get one. That being said, if they move around on their own how does one control the light and flow they get if they are looking anemic?

Back