BTS order

hnguyen

Market
Reaction score
I'm wanting to place an order with BRS but I'm no where near the free shipping amount. With my current order, shipping is almost as much as what I'm wanting to buy. Soooo, does anyone need anything from BRS? I can let this run until the weekend to see if we can hit the free shipping quote before I take payments from anyone.

If anyone wants in on this, please post a direct link to what you want with the name and total amount of the item, once I get enough for free shipping then I can start to take paypal payments (as gift) from everyone and then place the order.

Pick up with be in Smyrna, near Cumberland mall anytime after 5pm on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.

If by chance I only get a few people interested in the order and we still don't get the free shipping, I can still place the order and split the shipping cost between the people involved if everyone agrees.

Hopefully this works out, lets get this started!!!

HiImSean;851605 wrote: Will you be near cumberland on the weekends?

I live about 5 minutes from Cumberland mall. So as long as I'm home ill be near. Lol.

Just makin sure since you location says Lilburn. I've got a few things in my cart so I will prolly go in. I'll check when I get home.

Yeah I don't know how to get that changed. I've recently moved to Smyrna and need to find someone to change that for me. Just post on here what you want and ill make a list and keep count of everyone. If we can get free shipping before the weekend then ill place the order sooner.

Hnguyen;851618 wrote: Yeah I don't know how to get that changed. I've recently moved to Smyrna and need to find someone to change that for me. Just post on here what you want and ill make a list and keep count of everyone. If we can get free shipping before the weekend then ill place the order sooner.

You can now change it yourself. :) Under User CP select "User Control Panel" then "Edit Details".

What happens with a group porchase with Bulk Reef Supply [BRS]? I know the products are shipped to each individual's address. I'm not sure if there is a minimum order required per individual for free shipping. I would be interested in a group buy with BRS.

Wannabee

Hnguyen;851576 wrote: I'm wanting to place an order with BRS but I'm no where near the free shipping amount. With my current order, shipping is almost as much as what I'm wanting to buy. Soooo, does anyone need anything from BRS? I can let this run until the weekend to see if we can hit the free shipping quote before I take payments from anyone.

If anyone wants in on this, please post a direct link to what you want with the name and total amount of the item, once I get enough for free shipping then I can start to take paypal payments (as gift) from everyone and then place the order.

Pick up with be in Smyrna, near Cumberland mall anytime after 5pm on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.

If by chance I only get a few people interested in the order and we still don't get the free shipping, I can still place the order and split the shipping cost between the people involved if everyone agrees.

Hopefully this works out, lets get this started!!!

with the actual BRS group buys you just get stuff at a discounted price. shipping prices are the same and same minimum for free shipping.

Back