Bubble top anemone receding into rocks

MiniQuaid

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey everyone so I recently picked up a green bubble tip anemone from a buddy who needed to get rid of his tank, the first 2 days seemed fairly good, but today the anemone is pulling in between 2 of my rocks like it’s hiding. Does anyone know if I should be worried or if it’s jut trying to move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're goofy and do weird things. It will probably take at least a week or 2 for it to decide where it wants to be in your tank.

Unless it starts looking like a weird blob and you cant really see tentacles - I'd say just keep an eye on it and let it do it's thing.

They're goofy and do weird things. It will probably take at least a week or 2 for it to decide where it wants to be in your tank.

Unless it starts looking like a weird blob and you cant really see tentacles - I'd say just keep an eye on it and let it do it's thing.

Will do appreciate it! And sorry for the typo! “bubble top anemone” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 7 of mine have displayed said acts up front. Usually takes a week or so for them to feel comfortable. I’ve only had one that hasn’t opened and I think it was stung or bothered by a rock nem I had.

Back