Bulk carbon

Most effects on your supplements by carbon are minimal to none.

i did find a 40 pound bags of a very good carbon $95 shipped. so i think i ansewed my question. but if any one has any other sources let me no.

There is a huge conversation with Randy Holmes Farley on bulk carbon at reefcentral.com. 1 tsp of Black Diamond and a few other brands is worth four times as much from some inferior brands and twice as much as the coconut variety.

Cameron wrote: There is a huge conversation with Randy Holmes Farley on bulk carbon at reefcentral.com. 1 tsp of Black Diamond and a few other brands is worth four times as much from some inferior brands and twice as much as the coconut variety.

Yeah thats why im looking for Good carbons the one i found is Lignite which normaly is a little better than Black Diamond in some areas.

here a old graph

f1fig1lg.jpg
alt="" /> [/b][/QUOTE]

That is it... just wanted to make sure you were getting your monies worth.

Roland i need a bunch also so if we can cobine shipping and then maybe meet at the eeting or something that would be great.

kwl1763 wrote: Roland i need a bunch also so if we can cobine shipping and then maybe meet at the eeting or something that would be great.

im waiting to confirm some things with a chemest on the carbon i picked ill PM you when i get the type confirmed.

Back