Busy Weekend

mockery

Market
Reaction score
So this was the most productive weekend for my tank since i built the stand. So when i started my tank i guess i used band sand and this is when i decided to change it.

So i started by taking out the LR and water. then the live stock. once that was out i started siphoning the sand a left over water out. that took for ever! once that was done i went looking for my BTA that i had not seen in over a month. Found him and he is now floating in a basket.:thumbs: I decide to wait until mourning to do anything else. Then my friend said why not drill your tank. I was a little apprehensive but did started a thread last night and talked to Chrisjet. And at 10 last night we drilled my tank.:thumbs: Then got home and cleaned the tank. The next mourning i had to go get some bulkheads. And then did a little pluming for that. Then we reassembled the tank. Put in the new fresh sand then water LR then fish. SO now i have to finish pluming and build my sump so i've still got a lot to do.

cool-when you get finished-come down to Rome-things weren't quite so productive down here this weekend! great to know someone is working on their tanks!

Yeah i was happy when i found the BTA. It is now in a bucket in the tank w/ holes. but it looks like it is trying to force its way out through the holes

Ok here are some pics
1 center bulkhead
2 Right bulkhead
3 left bulkhead
4 The BTA recovered
5 & 6 the old sand (all over the backyard the neighbors were mad i got some on their house)
7 Full tank (still rockscaping)
8 clowns and goby checking out the new rock

Back