Buying help needed

marquiseo

Market
Reaction score
I won an $100 gift card for amazon.com. What would you buy for your reef tank with it? I need suggestions

fish food, chemicals, uv steralizers, acropower theres a good amount of stuff you can buy off of amazon

shawn_patterson;980852 wrote: fish food, chemicals, uv steralizers, acropower theres a good amount of stuff you can buy off of amazon

I know that. I am just trying to get ideas on what to buy. I have been drawing a blank for the last two days about what I want to buy with it.

the same thing happened to me mani got a giftcard and had no idea what to buy for two weeks. try acropower out though, i get really good growth using it.

shawn_patterson;980855 wrote: the same thing happened to me mani got a giftcard and had no idea what to buy for two weeks. try acropower out though, i get really good growth using it.
I heard about acropower but I just don't trust it. I have always gotten good growth with just maintaining parameters and dosing fuel or in my current case, Red Sea Reef Energy A & B.

I tried it and got pretty good results, you can also get stuff like coral frenzy, and reef roids off of amazon.

Fauna Marin LPS pellets since you feed. Just about everything loves that stuff.

ref=sr_1_48

shawn_patterson;980872 wrote: I tried it and got pretty good results, you can also get stuff like coral frenzy, and reef roids off of amazon.
I use reef chili and it has been working fine for me.

shawn_patterson;980873 wrote: How is the Red Sea a&b btw, I haven't heard anything about it.
Too soon to really tell. I will know by next month. I am trying the whole Reef Care program. But one thing I have seen is that my red hornets that were almost annihilated have restored back to normal since use.

DawgFace;980875 wrote: Fauna Marin LPS pellets since you feed. Just about everything loves that stuff.

Yeah. I have thought about using that. I normally just feed my lps leftover fish pellets and my zoas and sps some grinded up NLS pellets with reef chili. So far I have seen my red hornets grow heads after using this mix.

14808380516_9e9c498a05_c.jpg
alt="" />

Declanisadog;980876 wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Treasure-Live-Action-Aerating-Aquarium-Ornament/dp/B0002ATD3S/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1409066590&sr=8-48&keywords=aquarium+decorations">Amazon.com : Action Air® Treasure Chest & Diver Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornament : Aquarium D?cor Ornaments : Pet Supplies</a>[/QUOTE]
Very funny

I will get a jebao rw-4 pump i just saw on there and other items. Thanks everyone for your input.

I love AcroPower, but you wouldn't use it AND Fuel. One or the other typically.
Use it on both my tanks, but any feedback I have is anecdotal at best.

tonymission;980913 wrote: I love AcroPower, but you wouldn't use it AND Fuel. One or the other typically.
Use it on both my tanks, but any feedback I have is anecdotal at best.
I understand. I just don't like to make too many changes in my tanks especially with something that's already working well. I think that is why most hobbyists have issues with their tanks.

Back