Buying local CuC

saltyvixen

Market
Reaction score
So I know reef cleaners has some of the best if not the best prices on cuc packages. But I'd like to buy locally. Which sponsors has good prices on cuc? Or has been known to do packages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Go see Rit. I just bought a bunch of hermits from him, cleaning machines! if hes too far, check the sponsor stores that are close to you, pretty sure they all do CUC packages.

dball711;1038519 wrote: Go see Rit. I just bought a bunch of hermits from him, cleaning machines! if hes too far, check the sponsor stores that are close to you, pretty sure they all do CUC packages.
Everyone is far from Stockbridge lol. But that's a non issue

+1 - just bought some from Shac. He has deals like 15 hermits for $10. Some snails have the same deal. Forgot to ask for a club discount but I like supporting local and it was not a big deal. Got two turbos that are just going to town.

dball711;1038519 wrote: Go see Rit. I just bought a bunch of hermits from him, cleaning machines! if hes too far, check the sponsor stores that are close to you, pretty sure they all do CUC packages.

+1 Rit has given me a good deal

he is hit or miss depending on his sales. i know he had hermits 2 for a buck (which is pretty awesome), but i purchased 10 nessarius 10 cerith and a turbo for $30. (after talking him down)

coral selection, livestock & goods, etc are top notch though. and if he does have a sale. it is a GOOD one.

Fish Store has a bunch of hermits, ceriths and nassarius snails in stock when I was there yesterday.

If you can find some banded trochus are hands down the best though. I still have the three I picked up last summer, and that's in a tank home to a bunch of hermit crabs. If you can't find those locally then yes, Reefcleaners now stocks them.

I am having a special on inverts this week

15 Nassarius Snails for $10
15 Nerite Snails for $10
15 Red or Blue Legged Hermit Crabs for $10
3 Mexican Turbo Snails for $5

shac;1038538 wrote: I am having a special on inverts this week

15 Nerite Snails for $10

omg...
must...
resist...
the trip...

My everyday prices are
Nassarius Snails- $1
Nerite Snails- $1
Hermits- $1
Turbos- $2

Those are my everyday prices

shac;1038538 wrote: I am having a special on inverts this week

15 Nerite Snails for $10
I'll be by Thursday lol

dball711;1038519 wrote: go see rit. I just bought a bunch of hermits from him, cleaning machines! If hes too far, check the sponsor stores that are close to you, pretty sure they all do cuc packages.

+1

Back