C clips for RO/DI push connect fittings?

Rickdareefa

Supporting
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the little c clamps that hold push connect fittings in place?

Only place I can think of that might would be Ace Hardware. They carry weird little hardware things like that.

Otherwise, maybe someone has some spares. I do if you wanna drive all the way to Suwanee lol

Only place I can think of that might would be Ace Hardware. They carry weird little hardware things like that.

Otherwise, maybe someone has some spares. I do if you wanna drive all the way to Suwanee lol
Yikes! Suwanee! Lol! I do appreciate that tho. I'm in Lithonia I'll check ace. If anyone does have some a little closer I'll gladly pay for them. Thx

I didn’t know people still used those . I started “forgetting” to install them and so far so good with no leaks.

I went looking for these at my local Home Depot and the resident "plumbing expert" on staff said "I've never seen any clips for these" I had to show him pictures and explain their use! Ugh! I had to order 50 from Amazon, none of the fittings at Home Depot come with the clips now, but the used to.

Back