calcium and alk monitor

larrynews

Supporting
Reaction score
looking to get a calcium and alk monitor with out breaking the bank, im getting tied of testing. is there such a thing thats not going to make me take out a second mortgage? any direction anyone can send me would be great. im not one to buy used, i have had bad luck so id rather spend the money for new.
thanks in advance

I use the Neptune Trident. If u have an apex its a good addition. It measures calc, all, and magnesium. I just got back from vacation and the ease of watching my parm on my phone was the best feeling ever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah, the Trident is $600 and most of the time your on a waiting list, however pure reef seems to be able to get them fairly quickly.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

This whole automation testing is still relatively new so chances are you will have to pay a pretty penny for it.

i guessed, im not interested in one the monitors and doses just monitors, im guessing it wont be cheap

None of them monitor & dose by default on their own.

All the solutions only monitor - you can add dosing to some solutions if you choose to do so.

Trident is by far your cheapest option IF you have a wifi apex.

If you want to stay away from Apex - expect to pay $900+ for automated monitoring without dosing. You can plan on double that for monitoring and dosing.

Currently you won't beat the Trident for the $$. I've run a GHL KHD and now am running the Trident. The Trident is a much better value and works more reliably.

Back