Calcium Reactors

mockery

Market
Reaction score
Ok so i have a 37 gallon full reef and am wondering if i should spend the money and get one. One of the main reasons i want to do this is because although the hard corals i have are fine they just seem to be doing amazing. The other is that even though dose my tank with calcium supplement it just doe<span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">sn't seem to stay up where i want it to be. The reactor i'm looking at is </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">the </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">MRC </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">CR-Nano Dual</span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: #000080;"> Re</span>actor. Would this be a good investment or should i get something else for the tank?
Thanks Colin
</span></span>

Mockery;182554 wrote: Ok so i have a 37 gallon full reef and am wondering if i should spend the money and get one. One of the main reasons i want to do this is because although the hard corals i have are fine they just seem to be doing amazing. The other is that even though dose my tank with calcium supplement it just doe<span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">sn't seem to stay up where i want it to be. The reactor i'm looking at is </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">the </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">MRC </span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: black;">CR-Nano Dual</span></span></span><span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: #000080;"><span style="color: black;"> Re</span>actor. Would this be a good investment or should i get something else for the tank?
Thanks Colin
</span></span></span>

Why the text color change in mid paragraph? I thought my eyes were finally failing on me for a second there...

I'd look at the calcium reactor setup from aquabuys. I'm sure the MRC one is better but the aquabuys package deal is cost effective and gets the job done.

it probably changes because i copied some text from MRC's website. And ok i'll look at aquabuys and look into a kalk one too.

I've got a new Aquamedic calcium reactor 400 for $75. all you would need is a bottle and regulator.

Back