Calling attention to Jeremy

steve

Market
Reaction score
He has a cleaner wrasse in his tank. Along with more fish than the ocean has. It's impressive.

Man, throw him under the bus on the cleaner wrasse. Now he will have to move to the remote mountains of GA to live in exile like a cave man....uh, wait...

By the way, no pictures?

We were going to take a few pics but after witnessing the horror of a starfish being sent to it's impending death by harlequin shrimp we had to leave. :D

Mike lies, he doesn't even have harlequin shrimp. He just wanted to kill the starfish. He's a gruesome sasquatch.

But he does live on a dirt/gravel road and I thought I was gonna get eaten by the wilderness driving up there.

I got some pictures on my phone, but nothing too incredible. I'll upload them when I get to my laptop at the house.

The only thing more impressive than Jeremy's tank is making it to his house AND back...ALIVE!

I took my camera up there one day, but that dirty wilderbeast had his lights off!

atreyu917;352428 wrote: haha you guys crack me up.
I'm always in the Ellijay/Blue Ridge area visiting some friends. Maybe one day I'll have to come visit the tank Jeremy!

Jeremy's a molester. Stay away, stay far, far away.

I don't think you'd make it out alive. He leaves dead animals on his porch to fend off the smell of the decaying bodies in his backyard... Come to think about it, every where around his house is probably his backyard. It's seriously in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised he has electricity, let alone running water.

A cleaner wrasse? I'm going to have to preemptively put this thread in the R&C section!

And I really take offense to calling him a sasquatch.

He's clearly a wookie.

Loren, I don't think he's a relative of Chewbacca... Doesn't have enough hair around his head. But he could pass off as a relative of this man.

Hairy-Man-thumb-400x366.jpg
alt="" />

Hes not lying he doesnt have a tank, he picks up everything from my house when you all need something..

Taking notes and names. I'm gonna target more heads than a priest on ash Wednesday.

you'd think by now, he would have that camera somewhat figured out to post a few pics?

Few pics, not good quality, they were taken on my camera phone, but still better quality than Jeremy can do.

His MRC skimmer:
0531091140.jpg
alt="" />

This thing skims out brittle stars! Look really close and you can make one out.
0531091139.jpg
alt="" />

Brittle star from the skimmer in his hand.
0531091139a.jpg
alt="" />

And here's Jeremy, saying hello to everyone on ARC while standing next to his tank.
0531091140a.jpg
alt="" />

Back