Can Anyone identify this nem

The_Harris_co

Market
Reaction score
Received this nem and looking to see if anyone can tell me what they think it is. Wanna compare it to what I was told

85F2C5C9-2BDF-4921-8BF1-87E8BBD64A4E.jpeg
index.php
68B00567-F4E2-486A-97B9-5E4A28BB5148.jpeg

Attachments

• 2C06A487-92EE-4E6B-A786-B4DB543F909D.jpeg
    2C06A487-92EE-4E6B-A786-B4DB543F909D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • 7DDAFB07-ED3D-411A-8E6A-F0F981D57518.jpeg
    7DDAFB07-ED3D-411A-8E6A-F0F981D57518.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Looks like a rose. They like exactly like that when the tentacles aren't bubbly. Pretty sure rainbows have a bit of green on the base of their tentacles typically.

There’s so many names out there for BTAs these days, Sherman’s, rose, black widow, rainbow

There’s so many names out there for BTAs these days, Sherman’s, rose, black widow, rainbow
Yeah that’s why I was hoping someone more experiences could identify this one. People say lighting will force them to chance colors but I have multiple different nems and they started different colors from each other and still are. I have multiple rainbows that I got from 3 different people and they look the same in both tanks running different lights.

It may be a sunburst or lemon drop. With leds on it look more lemon drop. There’s a BTA thread on R2R, have you posted there?

So what was it purchased as?

They are usually 500-1000 plus depending on coloration so not many people going to give one away for shipping unless it’s your relative. $10.00 for a rbta is still a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are usually 500-1000 plus depending on coloration so not many people going to give one away for shipping unless it’s your relative. $10.00 for a rbta is still a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know the value is crazy high. It certainly was a good friend and a great hook up. Time will tell as it grows but I know for sure it’s not a rainbow. Either way it’s doing great in the tank with it’s nem mates

Yeah I know the value is crazy high. It certainly was a good friend and a great hook up. Time will tell as it grows but I know for sure it’s not a rainbow. Either way it’s doing great in the tank with it’s nem mates
I'll take one if it splits for $10 and then I'll even come pick it up so you don't have to ship.

Based on the photos, maybe. I’d have to see it in person to confirm.

Sunbursts can go through a few different color changes; and this does look like the dull pattern of sunburst (no offense). With good care and a little time; it would likely shift into a more brilliant pattern assuming it is a sunburst.

Also; great deal! When I was getting started, I passed on a Sunburst that was $55 just because I didn’t know until someone else snatched it up. But $10 is unheard of. Way to go!

It’s pretty bright, but I’m not good at photos. lol all gold though I’m not in the market to sell it anyway so I’ll hold out and watch the transition.

Back