Can anyone recommend a good 2 bulb T5 fixture?

Tanster2

Market
Reaction score
I have a nuvo 30l, which is very narrow display. I'm looking to supplement my LEDS with some T5s, but I'd only like a 2 bulb fixture. The tank is 36" long.

How is your LED mounted? The only option I can think of would be a T5 retro kit or something similar, especially since you'd probably want on of each side of the LED. Or were you thinking about adding a single 2 bulb fixture to the front or back of the LED? When I had a light fixture go bad, I bought a 2 lamp T5 fixture made my Hagen with the brand name GLO. I went looking for it and couldn't find the double fixture anywhere so my recommendation might be moot.

How is your LED mounted? The only option I can think of would be a T5 retro kit or something similar, especially since you'd probably want on of each side of the LED. Or were you thinking about adding a single 2 bulb fixture to the front or back of the LED? When I had a light fixture go bad, I bought a 2 lamp T5 fixture made my Hagen with the brand name GLO. I went looking for it and couldn't find the double fixture anywhere so my recommendation might be moot.
My LEDS are mounted on the back of my setup with flex mounts. I’m considering a skinny retro setup and I’d have it in the front so the LEDS wouldn’t be shadowed out, or two single T5 fixtures in the front and back, with my leds in the middle. I may end up rigging my own setup.

Which fixture did you have over your old frag tank? If I recall it looked similar to the cheap Coralife hood T5s

Ive used them for all the lighting when i had chameleons. Out of 10 or so fixtures i had one that showed up DOA and they sent out a replacement right away. Good people to work with

Well thank you, I would’ve never found these guys without your recommendation. There aren’t a ton of good 2 bulb fixtures on the market it would seem.

Back