Can I see your Vortech/Fusion Program?

ghbrewer

Market
Reaction score
Please post some pics of your programming! I have a base program, but just kind of swaged it in. Would like to see some examples of some advanced programming. Also, would like to see some programming that syncs up the AFS and Vortech pumps.

6JlabCS.jpg
alt="" />

379CED99-F0F0-4526-8291-85FAB6E17D33_zpse8tf0n3o.png
alt="" />

Hey Grant,

IDK about "advanced programming" but here's mine. I change it up often and use the nutrient export mode (during the day) more than anything.

Switching modes through-out the day helps keep detritus/excess food off the bottom and out of rocks. Then I use nutrient mode to export after each change.

Tank mates are all happy, corals growing fast. I'd guess it's working pretty good. I feed heavy and my prams stay in check ;)

Camellia;1020682 wrote:
Hey Grant,

IDK about "advanced programming" but here's mine. I change it up often and use the nutrient export mode (during the day) more than anything.

Switching modes through-out the day helps keep detritus/excess food off the bottom and out of rocks. Then I use nutrient mode to export after each change.

Tank mates are all happy, corals growing fast. I'd guess it's working pretty good. I feed heavy and my prams stay in check ;)

Thanks!

Mine is pretty simple, I like the tank calm at night so it runs on constant at 20% at might. My other 3 vortech pumps are set to either sync or anti-sync to the master pump. The feed setting on my vortech is "If FeedB 000 Then OFF" and I have my AFS set to feed mode B
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1020724=60106-apex vortech settings.png
>
1020724=60106-apex vortech settings.png
class="gc-images" title="apex vortech settings.png[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Hnguyen;1020724 wrote: Mine is pretty simple, I like the tank calm at night so it runs on constant at 20% at might. My other 3 vortech pumps are set to either sync or anti-sync to the master pump. The feed setting on my vortech is "If FeedB 000 Then OFF" and I have my AFS set to feed mode B

Do you alternate the sync, anti-sync of the other three pumps? Or are they just set to one or the other all the time?

It's one or the other all the time. My (2) mp10 on the back wall are set to "eco-back" and my other mp40 across from the master is set to anti-sync. I wanted to get the pumps to sync like they did before fusion took over, this allowed me to make the waves I wanted with the pumps synced together. I haven't really played with it much since I just set it up and kind of forgot about it. Whenever I get the time, I'll start adding more modes throughout the day.

Here's mine -

I have my other mp40 on anti sync.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1020727=60107-Apex.PNG
>
1020727=60107-Apex.PNG
class="gc-images" title="Apex.PNG[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back