can u tell what this is?

cfrank84

Market
Reaction score
so i have these lil tiny opaque looking things that remind me of my lil yellow cucumber with the lil filanges (sp?) but these are not cucumbers as i know thats not how they "reproduce" all over my frags and on 1 colony of zoas so far but thats prolly just me not finding them on the others yet... i have a really crappy camera so you prolly wont be able to tell what they are but it doesnt hurt to try and maybe someone can edit the pic and figure it out i dunno just trying and if you cant tell maybe you can point me in the direction of things i can look at to guess what it is

also.. can someone tell me what that is a frag of? lol i got it from chris @ einsteins but cant remember what he told me :p ** and notice my mean *** gold stripe nipping me while i take the pic
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
332718=16506-IMG_0027.jpg
>
332718=16506-IMG_0027.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_0027.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
332718=16507-IMG_0028.jpg
>
332718=16507-IMG_0028.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_0028.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

From your description I'd guess Pineapple Sponge. Look those up on Google and see if that's what it is.

I used to have a ton of those guys in the sump, not so much now. I'm talking hundreds, and only ever saw a few in the display tank. Now there may be 2 dozen in the sump, total.

Back