canopy build

rngrjeremy

Market
Reaction score
i am going to try to build a canopy for my 110 gal tank. its 48 long, was wondering if any one happen to have blueprints to one they may have built that i could use. I built one for my 55 gal bow front about 5 years ago and it was kinda of a hassle as i ended up measuring 100 times and cutting a 1000 times. Also this time i want the canopy to have drawers that open for feeding and a top that folds up for maintenace.

I just took my 48 " oak canopy down to put up MH's. No drawers, but the top lifts up and we built moon lights into it. I have no idea where you are but if you want it, find a way to Valdosta and it's yours free.
Bubba

Hey Bubba you have a picture? If Jeremy doesnt want it and you are wanting it gone I might be interested for my 75.

will take a picture in the morning. You two fiigure it out! I just want it gone.
Thanks, Bubba

Bubba, thanks for the offer but i just finished building mine. You can give it to slayers. I really do appreciate you offering it though. i will be posting pics of my hard work for everyone to see... lol talk about a project..

I have countless designs I have drawn -- email me and I'll hook you up. mailto:smithdu@gmail.com">smithdu@gmail.com</a>

Thanks
Dustin

Jeremy, just check out Dustin's recent canopy build thread as an example. Beautiful stuff!

thanks, i posted pic on my profile... it not as sweet as some of these other builds but it meets my needs flip top with drawers

Back