Check out this hungry guy.

rk4435

Market
Reaction score
I usually don't see extension like this with the lights on.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
944342=52725-image.jpg
>
944342=52725-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

HiImSean;944346 wrote: Nice scolly. I really want to pick one up sometime.

^^^Me too! I have had my eye on a couple over at Pure Reef for a while now. There are a lot of time lapse videos around the web I have been watching of these things feeding. They are so cool, and I would love to have one or two in my tank at the office, but I am going to wait for my tank to season a bit more before I start to throw down that kind of cash.

How much do they cost? I honestly don't remember. My wife like coral and I like fish. I am sure she bought it or I ticked her off and had to buy it. At any rate the daycare is putting the screws to me, it could make for quick cash.

rk4435;944357 wrote: How much do they cost? I honestly don't remember. My wife like coral and I like fish. I am sure she bought it or I ticked her off and had to buy it. At any rate the daycare is putting the screws to me, it could make for quick cash.

usually $50 to whatever you want to spend ($$$.99)....or I should say, more than most people want to spend, lol.

Yeah, the ones that I have had my eye on run anywhere from $100 to $200 for a 3-5" diameter button.

I got this guy for $100 a few months back.
944412=52729-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395672786.041283.jpg
>
944412=52729-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395672786.041283.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395672786.041283.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Thought it was a pretty stellar deal.

Aren't they next to impossible to propagate? I think I read that somewhere. Nevertheless, I am sure it is mostly a function of supply and demand, and as long as people keep paying the high prices I imagine it will stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I want one....Hubs refuses to pay that price. Lol I dont think we've seen one for less than $100 or so.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Rit at atlanata aquarium has sales on them sometimes. Id check with him. He usually has 10-20 in stock.

Hmm....I love Rit's store. I may have to call him and see. Lol

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I would still lik to know what makes them so expensive. You may be dead on about propagation. I would have thought most are wild caught which may be why. JENN come answer this question!!

Back