checkered mate

haninja

Lifetime
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">If you have been following my posts lately, you might have noticed I have been quite frustrated with my tank. I wanted to share something good that happed yesterday. I had this b&w ocellaris for the longest time in my 46 and now in my 125. She is hosting in a bta and has been for a while now. A few weeks ago I was able to get a young b&w (thanks loren) in an attempt to mate them. I had him in QT for 2 weeks and then a week ago I put him in a hamster ball in the tank above the bta. A couple of days later I lowered the ball to be right next to the female. 2 days later, after seeing no hostility, I released him. The first day he was kinda hovering around, not really sure what to do and yesterday I came home to this:</span></span>

<span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">
clowns.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

Mighty, mighty fine looking set you have there...makes me wanna get a black and white pair myself.

That's very cool. I'd like to get a pair of them sometime for my 120G

Thanks guys. Loren, you claimed my first RBTA split and first spawn of these guys, should make a nice combination...
I actually have another candidate for my avatar. Pics later...

I agree, nice looking pair- Congrats!! I'd love to pair up my maroon, but she's a mean little booger!!

Back