Christmas coming early

Reefchef

Supporting
Reaction score
I swear this hobby is fun, educational, and inspiring but damn it can break you!!! I'm so glad I have such a loving wife, she gave me a nice allowance for being such a good boy!!! Thank's to my friend @scottw at corals by design, I have some great gifts coming. I will have a lot of work to do, but this tank- is going to be bad ass once I'm complete. This is an idea I plan to use to mount the hybrids from my wall instead of the ceiling. Thanks again Scott, I'm so flipping excited right now!!!

3-xr15g4 pro's w/ diffusers
Apex dos
Spectrapure ato
2 - 36 inch noopsyche hybrids

Screenshot_20191106-130500_Chrome.jpg

It has been my absolute pleasure Leon!! A chance meeting on a forum has turned into an amazing friendship. That is why I just can’t leave this hobby, there are just so many positives that far outweigh the negatives.

You have one amazing build going my friend. I look forward to you finally getting to the point the money is only going toward fish and corals and I think we are finally to that point.

I hope you wife doesn’t hit me when I walk through the door and see everything up and running and full of fish and corals lol.

So exciting, some more toys came in. It's going to be a busy weekend, but hopefully I can get the lines ran for the ato, awc, break out box connected, and my manifold mounted if I get the ato connected and that bs ato tank removed! Progress never ends, hopefully we'll have everything pretty wrapped up by next month including mounting the lights and hopefully ordering a lid on black Friday.

20191115_225820.jpg

That's a serious stack of toys! I'm super jealous, I wish I could come over and play too.
Thank you, it's taken almost all year and some great help from a friend to collect. It also took a lot of researching and asking you guys a lot of questions! Your welcome over anytime, I can always use all the help and knowledge I can get. Especially after seeing your collection!

Back